OUR PBX SOLUTIONS
TelePassport’s PBXs use industry leading Voice over IP technology to suit the needs of all sizes of business, delivered and installed fast, and at an unbeatable price.
DOWNLOAD PBX-SERIES DATASHEET
DOWNLOAD YEASTAR K2 DATASHEET
WHY SHOULD A COMPANY USE A PBX?
Here are a couple of key features that make a new digital PBX system a must for any company:
1. Call-back, call-forwarding, call-monitoring, call-parking, call-recording, etc.
2. Dial by Name, Do not Disturb, etc.
3. Email to SMS / SMS to Email;
4. Follow Me
5. Paging / Intercom
6. Mobility Extensions
7. Queue system;
8. Video Calls,
9. And much more …
OUR RANGE OF PBX SIZES
The Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX is specifically designed with the small-to-medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 500 users and built using the very latest technology and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality and peace of mind.
We offer the following different PBX solutions, each one aimed at a specific company size:
1. The MyPBX S-20 solution – ideal for small companies with no more than 20 employees.
2. The MyPBX S-50 solution – ideal for medium companies with no more than 50 users.
3. The MyPBX S-100 solution – ideal for larger companies with between 100 and 200 employees.
4. The MyPBX S-300 solution – ideal for larger companies with between 300 and 500 employees.
5. The MyPBX K2 solution – ideal for larger companies with up to 2,000 employees (extensions).
OUR UNIQUE WIRELESS ON-SITE PBX SOLUTION
The PBX range available at TelePassport is suitable for all businesses, and can be configured to be completely wireless, meaning no wiring or installation cost.
The TelePassport range of PBX systems can have GSM trunk cards embedded directly in the hardware, allowing seamless access to TelePassport’s Fixed Cellular Routing, and the associated cost savings and other benefits.
A wireless PBX setup allows you to easily move it to a new office or site in mere hours!